What are your payment methods
We can take Visa, Master Card, Amex or for larger amounts we can process wire transfer and in some cases Paypal
Where does the target traffic comes from?
We own and operate many well-known internet websites. Our current portfolio consist of over 8500 websites internet wide, movie sites, social networking sites, online gaming sites, and a well known domain registrar which currently hosts over 5000 ad supported websites. We run ads on this network of websites to deliver your targeted traffic.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365 via email.
What is CPM?
Cost per Mille ('mille' = 1,000 in French). This indicates a payout model of $X per 1,000 impressions / visits to the advertising site.
What is CPC?
Cost per Click. This indicates a payout model os $X per 1 click, usually works with email
What is Cost per lead?
Often abbreviated as CPL, is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays a pre-established price for each lead generated. It is also commonly called online lead generation.
Are there any other cost?
No, You only pay per lead..
What is PPC?
- Pay Per Click (or SEM - Search Engine Marketing in Google's parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
- Types of PPC campaigns are:
- Search Adwords Campaign
- Remarketing on the Google Display Network
Why do I need PPC when I have SEO?
- Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to rank. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum.
- PPC is also useful if you want to maximize the search page. There are different businesses located on the search page. To fully maximize it, use PPC.
- Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor's brand organically, this is common practice in an AdWords campaign.
Can you provide leads via API and how?
Yes, we can receive and deliver leads via our API for more information you can visit our API website